I want to live my ‘next life’ backwards:
– You start out dead and get that out of the way first.
– Then you wake up in a nursing home, feeling better every day.
– Then you get kicked out for being too healthy.
– Next you enjoy your retirement and collect all of your pension.
– Then when you start work, you get a gold watch on your first day!
– You then work 30-40 years until you’re too young to work.
– You get ready for college: drink alcohol, party, and you’re generally promiscuous.
– Next is high school, where you discover ALL the answers.
– Then you go to primary school, you become a kid; you play, and you have no responsibilities.
– Then you become a baby.
– And then… You spend your last 9 months floating peacefully in Spa-like conditions – Central heating, room service on tap, and then the finale,
– You finish off as an orgasm!
I rest my case.